Fast Search

Custom Search

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dragonfly


I don't know why this movie came to my mind again after several years.

This movie was released on the year 2002 and I wanted to watch it on the big screen; unfortunately I was not able to. I told myself to buy a DVD copy of the movie instead, again I was not able to.

I've seen the trailers, read the reviews, and heard comments for the movie and those made me somewhat desperate to watch it. Seven years of waiting for something to happen. I know the movie is good. It's about belief, family and love ones. Dragonfly is a supernatural thriller about a man who believes that his deceased wife is trying to communicate with him through the near-death experiences of her patients. Well that's what the reviews are saying. Hehehe!

Help! Can somebody help me get a copy of the movie. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

pb33141 said...

Try megavideo.com you can see a-lot of video there.

Broken said...

i already gave you a copy of the movie. You should include me on the blog.. wehehehe!

 

JULZRYU | BASKETBALL | BOXING