Fast Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Igorot-haters! v2

The haters story is back.

Our Isabela-girls housemates call the haters "Peanut Brittle" [man] and "Goldilocks" [woman]. "Peanut brittle" because the man is bald, bald=panut, panutsa=local peanut brittle, hahaha, nice one ey! "Goldilocks" because of the woman's kinky hair; sometimes she is also labeled as "Thunder" for when she shouts, it's so loud.

Few days back my girlfriend and the Igorot-haters had a heated argument, no physical injuries though. My girl heard them haters threw piercing words to us again, it's damn obvious that they were pertaining to us; well we are the only Igorot-blooded in that house so there's no reason they would deny. But they denied they were talking about us during the confrontation. Fools.

Once again they kept on shouting that the Igorots are dumb, low-class people and that they have more money than us. They have better foods to eat; better clothes to wear. I pity them. I know a lot of rich people and they don't even say those kind of things, they are just humble. I just told myself, "kawawa naman sila" for they don't know what they were talking about. Maybe they don't have 'mirrors' to look themselves at. They just don't know what they were saying; they don't even think before they shoot those claims. Back then I just told my girl to calm down and just don't talk to them anymore, they are not worth our time. God bless the haters.

0 comments:

 

JULZRYU | BASKETBALL | BOXING