Fast Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Streamers full of faces anyone?

I really don't like seeing streamers showing a person's face more visible than that what it is really for. They are all around the metro, and recently I observed that they are also present in the provinces. Well, of course now that we are near the 2010 elections it is but normal to see the posters, billboards and streamers of those political-aspirants running for office. But how about a poster(or streamer) that is supposed to be for the March Fire Prevention Month but 90% of the poster is the face of the person who is supposedly the one 'promoting' such 'activity'? Most, if not all, of these people are politicians. Come on! Spread the message not your face!

When I went home to the province (Kalinga) I noticed these streamers all around and most of them is to greet everybody a "Merry Christmas", "Happy New Year", or "Happy Holidays"; but again the message occupied only a part of the poster/streamer, all faces! Also, I noticed these two 'T-frame' posts in Bulanao and both have different streamers hanging; I wasn't able to help myself but react about it. Are those posts really for streamers of these political-aspirants? I thought they are for welcoming people. Please, it's not god to the eye to see those hanging streamers especially if they are on the middle of the highway. Try to put something better in there, something that would make us proud.

0 comments:

 

JULZRYU | BASKETBALL | BOXING