Fast Search

Custom Search

Friday, January 22, 2010

Blessed

I was able to talk to my grandma earlier over the phone; she wasn't talking back though. I've told her again that if she needs to go now it'll be OK for me. We can take of ourselves already. GOD and my mother, maybe, is waiting for her.

Grandma has been with us ever since my parents got married. She'd been taking care of us for the rest of our lives.She, maybe, had done more than what other grandmothers could do; there are a lot of things she did that it would make a book.

As I was talking to her earlier I felt that she wants to talk to me. My sister, who was holding the phone, told me that grandma is trying to open her mouth to say somethings, she was even trying to move her fingers; I cried knowing that. My siblings and our relatives had even talked to her; they had given her their blessings; but grandma seems to be still fighting for her life. Maybe she doesn't want to leave us yet knowing that she had been telling me before that if she'll meet death she preferred to be buried in her native land, Pantikian (Balbalan). Was it too early to tell?

0 comments:

 

JULZRYU | BASKETBALL | BOXING