Fast Search

Custom Search

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The anti-biotic effect...



Aahhh.. last day of the week for my work; it would be 2 days of rest again! Well, actually I will be going to St. Luke's for a follow-up checkup for my finger (which is healed now) and to let my voice box be checked. The plan will all depend upon the weather. Tsktsk.

I've just finished the dosage of the anti-biotic (Cloxacillin Sodium) that was prescribed to me and I had some experiences that, I might say, the side-effects of the medicines. One thing is that I'm feeling that my muscles are getting weak; also I am feeling a little piercing sensation on my chest. I wanted to take some multi-vitamins but the physician told me not to do it for the effect of those drugs might not be taken properly by my body.

By the way, here is one funny observation that could be a side-effect of the anti-biotic, I was observed to be talking (and shouting) when I'm sleeping. Hehehe!

  • Cloxacillin Sodium Chemical Information
cloxacillin sodium - A semi-synthetic beta-lactam penicillin antibiotic with beta-lactamase resistant activity. Cloxacillin sodium is bactericidal and binds to specific penicillin-binding proteins on the bacterium and inhibits the transpeptidation enzyme, thereby preventing the cross-linking of peptidoglycans. This leads to an interruption of the bacterial cell wall and causes bacterial lysis. Cloxacillin sodium is active against beta-lactamase producing staphylococci.

0 comments:

 

JULZRYU | BASKETBALL | BOXING