Fast Search

Custom Search

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm missing church...

The last time that I went to church was during the wedding mass of my girlfriend's sister a few months ago. Since then I've been missing the Sunday masses that I used to attend. In fact, ever since I transferred to the morning shift (of work) and that my work schedule is from Sunday to Thursday, the going-to-church activity is somewhat totally unattended already. I feel guilty for not entering the Lord's house for a long time. However, not a day goes by that I don't pray and thank Him for everything; my health, my blessings, my guidance... everything.


I've decided that I will put a page element here displaying a verse from the Bible and that I will try to update it everytime I login to this site. God bless us always!

By the way, today is Sunday.

0 comments:

 

JULZRYU | BASKETBALL | BOXING