Fast Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

System still down...


It has been days now that we don't have a working PC at home. The only computer that we use is still giving us a hard time. It's still restarting without any warning after it has been turned on for several minutes. Whatta!! I am thinking, maybe it's time to buy a new one. Hehehe. I am thinking of buying a laptop!

This morning I turned on the computer to run and update it's AVG anti-virus software; I was able to do that just fine. I was able to scan the HDD's D-partition and fortunately there were no virus or any malicious software. There was a smile on my face, for the first time in days that it lasted that long. So I decided to let it that way and took a bath; however, after bath when I checked the desktop... to my dismay, it had restarted again! Why!!! I was very frustrated and ashamed for myself. Failure.

I know that the problem is with the power supply of the unit and I will be replacing it for sure. The computer will be fixed. It's just that it is giving me a headache. Hmmm...

3 comments:

Marie Marcelo said...

if you want a pc for gaming and for upgrades in the future, don't get a laptop. the only thing you can upgrade is the RAM.

Anonymous said...

pc troubleshooting at work. pc troubleshooting at home.

damn man! you're too busy!

lol. take care.

The MINGOL said...

Hahahaha! The PC turned from apple to lemon. I will throw it out the window! Wahaha!

 

JULZRYU | BASKETBALL | BOXING