Fast Search

Custom Search

Monday, July 21, 2008

Everything is going up!

Nothing much to talk about today I think. As usual, it is somewhat petics again here in the office so I'm going to update my blogs and think of something that I can possibly write about.

The weather here in the metro is very cloudy and i think the sky will pour rain again.

If the rain is going down, here in the Philippines almost everything is going up. Prices of goods in the market, prices of oil, fares for the public utility vehicles, school tuition fees and many more. Whatta!!! If everything else are going up why do our salaries don't go with the trend?? The rice allowance is still the same even though the price of rice in the market went up abruptly! The transportation allowance, also, is still the same knowing that fares went up! What or who is not going up? The president!

Can't really think of something to say. I'm going to chill out first. Be cool.

0 comments:

 

JULZRYU | BASKETBALL | BOXING