Fast Search

Custom Search

Sunday, July 6, 2008

iKalinga

If you are a writer you know that there's nothing more difficult than to think how you will start your work. If you are a good writer then you could immediately work your imagination and move out of that stage. If you are a very good writer then you may or may not agree to me and stick to what you know.

In this blog you can read about what I do. You can read about what I've been through. I am not encouraging you to know more about me, that's alright for what I will be posting here is somewhat near to my personal interests. I do have my other blogs that talks about sports and anything under the sun. I have my blog about basketball, about boxing, and about anything. Well you see you can have a daily dose of nothing here; if my posts can help you in any way then that will be good, if not then I still have to thank you for reading.

You might be asking what iKalinga means; well it means that I am raised and from the province of Kalinga. People had been relating names to my beloved province; the Land of the Brave,the Home of the Warriors, the Place of No Return! Behind those tags, still Kalinga is Kalinga.

This post could be a good start for this blog. I'll try to update or post everyday. Oh, the coffee is getting cold, I will have to drink it up. By the way, I love coffee!

0 comments:

 

JULZRYU | BASKETBALL | BOXING