Fast Search

Custom Search

Monday, July 28, 2008

Still not feeling well...

I'm still not feeling well...

Last night, before going to bed, I had taken in medication for my colds hoping that when I wake up it will be a good day for me; I mean this common illness will go away. I was wrong.

When I woke up this morning I felt like my body is very tired and my head is heavy that I can hardly get out of bed. My nose is still clogged up to now; in fact I have a big roll of tissue with me to use. My voice is husky and that I am feeling irritation in my throat everytime I talk. I swear it is affecting my performance in work. What is happening with my health?

I have a health problem now, the weather is bad that I think it's going to rain again, and the president of our beloved country is there talking about her promises and lies in her SONA. What is going on in this country today?! Let's just face it, this is the reality. Arrggh! Let's drink coffee.

0 comments:

 

JULZRYU | BASKETBALL | BOXING