Fast Search

Custom Search

Sunday, July 20, 2008

White Water Rafting and the Great Chico River

I am so proud that our province is the white water rafting capital of the northern Philippines. I've been hearing and reading information that a lot of locals and tourists are visiting our province to experience the rapids of the great Chico River. Well that's good for us iKalingas.

I am an adventurous person; I like doing things that involves physical and mental capability. However, it saddens me that I've never tried rafting. I never had the chance to go white water rafting when I was in Tabuk; how much more that now I'm 12 hours away? Arrgghh! I envy those people who were able to go extreme and conquered the excitement that the Chico River is offering. I'm hoping that I can do that too. Oh well!

The local government of Kalinga should maintain the "greatness" of the river. By doing so they can invite more tourists and enthusiasts to visit the province and that is a big help to the ecotourism industry. It would be also good to pair that with peace and order. Way to go Kalinga!

2 comments:

rafting cagayan de oro said...

Well if your looking for a tough adventure, challenge yourself in white water rafting at chico river in kalinga. i'm sure u will have an unforgettable experience.

rafting cagayan de oro said...

You should try the rafting experience; you will never forget it for the rest of your life. It’s fun, thrilling and awesome.

 

JULZRYU | BASKETBALL | BOXING