Fast Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Good Customer

I am talking to a customer as I am typing this article. A woman from California who is just frustrated with the performance of VISTA and what is going on in the U.S. today. She is actually friendly and its oblivious to the fact that she knows a lot of information, or news, not just in America but also around the world. I am actually helping her install the VISTA Service Pack 1 in the system and I decided to stay on the line for additional assistance.

I can say that she knows a lot about the information super highway, the world wide web. From bloggers to hackers; from freedom of speech to internet monopoly. She had told me also about what she believed to be flaws of the internet technology; well she got some points.

I admire customers like her; friendly, cool and very informative. Well, people like her are rare this times. Way to go!

0 comments:

 

JULZRYU | BASKETBALL | BOXING