Fast Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another Day


As usual I commute to go to work. Why?

Because I don't have a car! That's a fact. Another fact is I want to own my own car; let's just say a 1975 Mustang GT will do. Hehehe. Possible.

This morning I rode the G-Liner bus from SM Centerpoint to the Robinson's Galleria, an aircon bus. Of course I paid an aircon fare but to my disappointment the aircon of the bus is busted! It was so damn hot inside that I begun to sweat. One of the passengers asked the bus conductor about the aircon and the latter just answered, "Ipapagawa pa po." Whatta! Was that an acceptable reason? I don't think so.

Oil price hike. Fare increase. Rice shortage. Health problems. Gloria's promises. Aircon bus with a busted airconditioner. What else? A coffee gone cold?! Oh I almost forgot, I've got to drink my coffee now.

0 comments:

 

JULZRYU | BASKETBALL | BOXING