Fast Search

Custom Search

Monday, July 7, 2008

Just Another Tough Day

This is rather a tough day for me. I had many calls and some of the callers were irate; they kept on shouting and interrupting while I was trying to give them troubleshooting instructions to resolve their concerns. Oh by the way, I'm a TSR of a very famous company; we support computers (hardware, software, networking). I'm in the morning shift (11AM-8PM) and I belong to an 'elite' team. I say my team is elite for during the 2nd half of our shift we are the only agents on the floor taking care of the calls. The average number of calls that I'm receiving everyday ranges from 6-8, imagine that! Petics! Petics! Petics!

I just started my lunch break about 15 minutes ago for the last call that I had was long and I had to do remote access to help the customer. It was more like a computer 101, I had to guide and explain everything to him. Obviously this is not a petics day for me. I now have only about an hour before I logout. Well things like this happen, cannot deny that.

Earlier I was excited to check my account for this network that I had applied before inorder for me to place ads to my blogs and make money but to my surprise and dismay I received a notice telling me that my account was disabled. What?! What have I done wrong? I am just a newbie to that network and program, only a month to be a member. I checked my email for the notice also had told me that they had sent me the grounds of suspension for my account. The reason is very vague and I'd rather not disclose it hear for I respect them. Respect is a good virtue that we should have. I will just Keep it cool.

I also tried applying for other make-money-on-blogs program to see my luck; I hope my application will be approved. I will have to grab a beer for us then.

0 comments:

 

JULZRYU | BASKETBALL | BOXING